Monday, June 7, 2010

4th of July Treats

4th of July is just around the corner and I am busy collecting ideas for the festivities. Here are a few of my favorites!!

These adorable "pie" cupcakes were featured at The Funambulist Damsel. Can you guess what makes those blueberries and cherries??? You guessed it - Red and Blue M&Ms. The "crust" is made from vanilla icing mixed with 4 drops of yellow food coloring and 1 1/2 teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa.

I LOVE Rice Krispy Treats, so of course I think these are adorable. (Wish I could remember where I found these to give credit, but they have been in my 4th of July file for years.)

These festive treat cones were featured on Martha Stewart. You could fill them with chips, popcorn, or some yummy sweets.

As 4th of July approaches I will be sharing some of my favorite ideas to celebrate the holiday! If you have any ideas of your own, feel free to share. Send me an e-mail or post a link in the comment section.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails