I LOVED these little treats from last year... Since Easter is around the corner, I thought it was time to bring back a few favorites!
1. cone shaped treat bags or disposable clear icing bags
2. Goldfish or orange jelly beans
3. green paper grass
4. rubber bands
6. party circles for favor tags
7. cellophane wrap
1. Fill the treat bags with Goldfish or jelly beans.
2. Wrap a small piece of cellophane at the top of the snack to divide the grass and snack.
3. Place some grass half in and half out of the top of the bag.
4. Wrap a rubber band to seal the bag. Keep some of the grass hanging out. :)
5. Tie on a ribbon with a party circle favor tag.
Voila! You have the cutest snack that the kids will love!