These are a few of my favorite centerpiece ideas for 4th of July!
1. Easy Sand Candles - I have a TON of these glass candle holders left from our wedding. We have recycled them for lots of different party themes and ideas, so I am always looking for ideas on how to use them for upcoming holidays, etc. These easy sand candles are from Martha Stewart!
2. The Happy 4th of July yard sign is a FREE download from Elle's Studio!
3. Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers to cut right out of the yard, so of course I loved this flower arrangement from The Party Dress!
4. Tissue Pom-Poms always seem to make an appearance at our parties, so I thought these red, white, and blue pinwheels would be a nice alternative!!
5. The adorable Patriotic Paper Lollies are from Make and Takes!! They are nicknamed lollies because they look like giant lollipops! You could make these in a variety of sizes for different decorations (napkin rings, hat pins, etc. ).
Feel free to comment with any links or e-mail any of your favorites!!
Don't forget to enter to win the Cutey Booty giveaway!!