Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bird Nest Cupcakes

Spring is in the air and teachers are on the count down to spring break!!!! I decided to surprise the teachers with a little treat to wish them a "sweet" vacation. Of course I immediately thought of cupcakes and when I saw the edible grass at Target I knew exactly what I was going to bake.....
Bird Nest Cupcakes!!!

All you need is a couple packages of edible grass and some Robin Egg candy!! Wrap the edible grass around your finger to make the nest, push it into the icing, and add in a couple candy eggs. Voila... A Bird Nest Cupcake!

The teachers were thrilled and the kids were SUPER excited to see the unique designs come rolling around to their classroom. (This was my first time styling a desert table on wheels.) I cut the roses from our garden this morning and felt so proud!!! The bright pink flowers dressed up the rolling cart of treats and coordinated with our table cloth perfectly! :)

It was a fun day dressed in my apron and bunny ears delivering treats. Thanks Hannah for joining forces and "hopping" along with me!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails