Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sweet Idea

A very sweet friend sent me this adorable pink tummy love invite for a baby shower a group of her friends are hosting.

She wanted an idea for the favors that was inexpensive and coordinated with the invitations. I put my thinking cap on and we decided on these sweet treats.


I made the favor tag with pink and chocolate colors, little hearts, and a chic pregnant silhouette. Then, I printed coordinating digital scrapbook papers onto address labels. I wrapped the pink labels around Hershey Nugget chocolates and placed them in a clear treat bag. I used a two-sided tape roller to seal the bag and attach the personalized favor tag. VOILA - a perfect inexpensive sweet treat for the guests! Thanks for the inspiration Erin!

Find these tags on Etsy at Pluff Mudd Studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails