Monday, November 15, 2010

Making my list and checking it twice!

I must admit that I started making my Christmas list months ago. As I visited family and friends, I would type gift ideas into my iphone notes. I have also been pulling out pages from magazines with ideas and some unique gift ideas! I have even been keeping a list of ideas for Cate! With Thanksgiving sales right around the corner, I want to be ready!
Here are a few things on Cate's list for Santa....

First up, these adorable stackable Babushkups from Fred and Friends! Aren't they precious?

Of course Cate is all girl and loves her American Girl Bitty Baby! Santa will be delivering her the stroller and some additional outfits.

Cate is just starting to learn how to play with puzzles. I love the Melissa and Doug wooden puzzles. These oversized pieces will be perfect and some of them even make sounds. With holiday traveling and weekend trips, puzzles are the perfect flat toy that will pack easily in our suitcase too!
What were some of your child's favorite gifts? What is Santa going to bring your little ones? I would love some tips for my little 18 month ball of energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails