Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Magic Reindeer Food

Last year during the holidays my students were painting cute little plates for Santa's cookies. One of the sweet little girls was so worried about leaving a snack for the reindeer too. This year I am prepared with Magic Reindeer Food!
Here is the recipe....
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of red or green sugar crystals

Some recipes call for glitter, but that is not a great idea for the wildlife and our wild little ones that may want to sample the snack.

This adorable set was made with scrapbook stamping supplies. I whipped up a set of reindeer party circles for Cate's treats. I love the test tubes! I did a quick Google search and these are made in plastic by tons of companies. Very Cute!


Loved the cupcake reindeer graphic on this sweet tag.

(Image via Paper Fections)

The Idea Room shared this version of the treat with the famous cute poem.

Sprinkle on the lawn at night
The moon (Rudolph's Nose) will make it sparkle bright
As Santa's reindeer fly and roam
This will guide them to your home.

The best part is you can download two versions of the poem tag for FREE here!

We would love to see pictures of your Magic Reindeer Food or other holiday goodies for our little angels! Email us at pluffmuddstudio@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I remember getting packets of these when I was younger, and I loved sprinkling them outside on Christmas eve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. :) I talked about your blog in a spot today. Just thought you might want to check it out. http://leemeandthegirls.blogspot.com/2010/12/kinda-like-ragweedonly-much-much-better.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails