I LOVE to decorate the entrance for our parties! I think it sets the tone. :)
For Cate's Cowgirl Party Susan from For Pete's Sake Pottery, used the designs from my party circles to create a western theme wreath. I think it turned out really cute!
Susan has a lot of really cute door decorations! Check out her Facebook page for more pictures. If you have a specific theme or color scheme, she is fabulous at custom orders. :)
Susan has generously offered one lucky Pluff Mudd Reader a $25 For Pete's Sake Pottery shop gift certificate!
HERE'S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN........
There are lots of chances to win this giveaway!
You can enter lots of times by doing any of the following
You can do just ONE entry!
Just remember the more times you enter, the more chances to win.
Make sure to leave a separate comment for each action that you complete, so you have a better chance of winning! The more entries increases your odds!!! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WITH YOUR COMMENTS, SO I CAN CONTACT THE WINNER!!!!
1. Visit For Pete's Sake Pottery and leave a comment with your favorite product or custom product you would love!
2. Become a Facebook fan of For Pete's Sake Pottery and let them know Pluff Mudd Studio sent you!
3. Become a fan of Pluff Mudd Studio on Facebook
& leave your e-mail address here with a comment here that you are a fan (or already are!)
4. Become a blog follower of Pluff Mudd Studio & leave a comment here that you are a follower (or already are!)
5. Post about this giveaway on your own Blog, Facebook Page and/or Tweet about it & comment here with the links! (up to 3 entries for posting)
Winner will be chosen on July 19th at 11:00pm (EST).
Any entries received after this time will not be considered. Open to US residents only.
Winner will be chosen using random.org