I LOVE when I stumble across a new fabulous Etsy shop and Pixie Handmade Jewelry is one of my new favorites! I fell in love with all the fun whimsical jewelry designed by Tiffany Runion Anderson. I spent lots of time browsing through the earrings, rings, necklaces, bracelets, and bridal collection to pick my favorites for this feature. The prices are VERY affordable too!!!
Best of all, Pixie Handmade Jewelry is a South Carolina based shop!! Ironically, when I got in touch with Tiffany, I found out she went to college with my husband and we had actually met in Charleston years ago! Small world!!
Here are a few pictures of my favorite pieces....
These are my ALL time favorite because I think they would coordinate with everything!
Hint Hint Chris....
Tiffany has generously offered one lucky Pluff Mudd Reader this FABULOUS pair of earrings!!!
HERE'S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN........
There are lots of chances to win this giveaway!
You can enter lots of times by doing any of the following
You can do just ONE entry!
Just remember the more times you enter, the more chances to win.
Make sure to leave a separate comment for each action that you complete, so you have a better chance of winning! The more entries increases your odds!!! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WITH YOUR COMMENTS, SO I CAN CONTACT THE WINNER!!!!
1. Visit Pixie Handmade Jewelry and leave a comment with your favorite piece of jewelry.
2. Become a Facebook fan of Pixie Handmade Jewelry and let them know Pluff Mudd Studio sent you!
3. Become a fan of Pluff Mudd Studio on Facebook
& leave your e-mail address here with a comment here that you are a fan (or already are!)
4. Become a blog follower of Pluff Mudd Studio & leave a comment here that you are a follower (or already are!)
5. Post about this giveaway on your own Blog, Facebook Page and/or Tweet about it & comment here with the links! (up to 3 entries for posting)
Winner will be chosen July 31st at 11:00pm (EST).
Any entries received after this time will not be considered. Open to US residents only.
Winner will be chosen using random.org