Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cheesy Meat Loaf Minis

YUMMY!!! I am addicted to ripping new recipes out of magazines and this Cooking Light recipe for Cheesy Meat Loaf Minis was AMAZING!! Even, my 2 year old was munching it down. This has easily become a new favorite around my house!

{Photo Courtesy of Cooking Light}


Of course, I changed things up a bit to make it more mom friendly and save some time! Meals have to be quick preparation and cooking at our house! Here my tips:




  • Instead of the fresh bread crumbs that needed to be sauteed, I used Publix brand Italian seasoned bread crumbs. Worked like a charm!


  • The recipe called for cubes of white cheddar cheese. I exchanged that for regular shredded mild cheddar cheese.


  • I forgot the fresh parsley (imagine that!), so I used dried parsley.

This recipe would be easy to prepare the night before and pop in the refirgerator. Then, all you have to do is stick them in the oven when you get home! Next time, I am also going to use ground turkey for a healthier option.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails