Thursday, October 13, 2011

Recipes with Candy Corn

I LOVE candy corn!!! I get so excited for October because I can not wait to run and buy candy corn. I think it may also be that candy corn means the beginning of Fall, football, Halloween, etc.


Here are a few of my favorite recipes using candy corn!!

Candy Corn Fudge


This delicious recipe was featured over at Women's Day. I love the salty pretzels with the sweet chocolate. (I am not a big fan of the cherries, so I left those out.)


Photo Credit: Tara Donne/ Woman's Day

Candy Corn Cookie Bark
I highly recommend this sweet treat from Your Homebased Mom!!! It is really easy to make and looks really festive too!!! (One of her readers commented that she used 2 bags of white chocloate chips instead of the almond bark. I did the same thing and it worked well.) WARNING: These are really sweet and addictive!


By the way, Your Homebased Mom is an AWESOME new web-site that I stumbled on. You should hop over and add her to your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails