Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rainbows n' Ruffles

I LOVE this party featured at Hip Hooray!! The colors of the rainbow are so vibrant and all the little details make this party SUPER!! The inspiration for this party came from this adorable vintage inspired rainbow invitation collection.

Don't you just love these umbrellas hanging above the dessert table??? I love this alternative to our favorite tissue pom poms.


Oh La La... I am crazy about this table cloth with the cascades of color and ruffles!! (Yes, she knew pink was not in the rainbow, but her daughter put in a special request.) This is one of those special details!!


Aren't these yellow rain boots with the ribbon wands the perfect centerpiece?? I think I need a tutorial for those ribbon wands.


I am an addict to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, especially if "HOT" sign is on. My car automatically pulls into the drive through for a warm gooey treat, so it is not surprise I am giddy over these colorful treats.

The rainbow cupcakes are precious and of course you can't have a Rainbow Party without the pot of gold.


This cake is adorable and looks so yummy!! (You can find the recipe over at Whisk Kid.) I think the "Happy Birthday" party circles, tall skinny candles, and ribbon cake garland make this cake so festive (not to mention the multiple bright colored layers!!)

The ladies at Hip Hooray post some great parties. I highly recommend you hop over to their site for more details and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails