Monday, May 17, 2010

YIPPEE - I Was Featured!!!

Yippee! I was thrilled yesterday to open an e-mail from Tanya at Save the Date for Cupcakes!! I was doing a little dance to add my first "I've Been Featured Button!!

Tanya showcased an amazing Kentucky Derby Dessert table with lots of yummy treats. I LOVE the green grass and brown sugar race track. SO CUTE!!! Do you recognize the cupcake toppers? You guessed it! These were a freebie a few weeks ago and I am jumping in my kitchen to see them in this AWESOME dessert table!!!


The cookies even match the graphic on the cupcake topper!!

Be sure to visit Save the Date for Cupcakes for more details about the dessert table and party!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulation, Christina! Your toppers sure do look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to use the toppers. Are they still available anywhere? Thank you!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails