Monday, May 10, 2010

Teacher Appreciation "Sweet and Salty" Celebration

I promised pics of our teacher appreciation "Sweet and Salty' celebration, so here they are. I think it came together nicely for quick planning and set-up. (Thanks Tammy and Wanda for indulging my obsession for parties!)

Of course, I made the cupcake toppers! We kept with the flip flop theme and bright colors throughout. These flip flop tags and a summer theme set are available at my Etsy store.


Here are the yummy Oreo Pops! I added the pink polka dot ribbon to the white clay pot to coordinate with the other colors and ribbons on the table. I chose to use all white serving pieces since there were so many colors in the decorations, etc.



The flower flip flop tree served as the table centerpiece and was a BIG hit. This was the inspiration for the theme and party colors. We had a blast making it and I am sure it will reappear at many different parties. I will post directions and hints soon.

The teachers all left with a party favor of course! We monogrammed tote bags that would be perfect for the beach or to carry school supplies. The teachers were so excited that we secretly collected their initials to add that personal touch to their gift. I made their gift tags with a 3 inch circle punch and coordinating graphics from the cupcake collection!


I think the celebration was fantastic! I am celebrating myself too because I am down to the last couple of boxes from our move! I have missed posting, so I am glad to be able to share more ideas soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails